We are looking for an INDEPENDENT OUTSIDE REP rep to develop and grow assigned sales territories.
Join Our Team!
Outside Account Manager Role Summary:
Overall responsibility to drive sales in the specific territory for the assigned BCF Brands.
The Account Manager is responsible for full account management of authorized dealers currently existing in region and to be added to region. You are responsible for drafting and implementing the Sales forecast plan for the territory to achieve the annual sales targets. You will create and maintain a good understanding with clients, so that the clients are satisfied with the commercial and overall business relationship with Ridley.
- You will have a close collaboration with the Inside Sales Team, as well as all BCF employees, so that customer relationships are optimized, and the sales targets are achieved.
- Successfully implement the company commercial policy to build strong retailer network for new challenges facing the market today and for the future; with all Bcf brands distributed in territory.
- Active sales to the dealer base in territory
- Provide customer service to dealer base in territory.
- Provide marketing support for dealer base.
- Drive distribution goals of territory.
- Conduct dealer inventory sell through reports on a regular basis.
- Play an active role in accounts receivable collections.
- Attend: Sale seminars-training-education at headquarter
- Give R&D team feedback from the market and opportunities.
- Participate in dealer events and national races and/or tradeshows
- Participate when needed, in Ridely demo events organized in territory and/or country.
- Follows internal controls and company policies as set by company and job function.
- Contribute to the success of company by leading or assisting with other projects and tasks as assigned.
- You have an education in sales or a bachelor’s degree.
- An extensive network within the territory to manage.
- At least a few years' experience in a similar position within the Cycling-, Sports- or Outdoor-Industry.
- Excellent team-player attitude, with strong motivation, drive and communication capabilities.
- Absolutely convinced of the importance of results and timelines.
- Willing to travel frequently.
- Has strong planning and problem-solving skills with flexible attitude and is able to operate efficiently in a dynamic and international environment.
- Excellent fit with sales, which means entrepreneurial, dynamic, highly motivated individual with can-do mentality.
- Experience in B2B Relationship.
- Commercial & Sales experience.
- International Company experience.
- Native speaking and living in territory to manage (DENMARK).
- Good English skills is a plus
- Microsoft Office.
- Driver’s license.
- Affinity with and passion for bikes and sports.
- Prior experience working for a global brand and multi-national business.
- A passion Bikes, action sports, and/or outdoor